ServoBelt Rotary Stages
Low-cost rotary axis with accuracy and repeatability, in a clean, low profile package for metrology and medium heavy mechanical processes. Solid, Robust Design. Hi-torque, multiple mounting configurations, and adaptability make the ServoBelt Rotary an attractive, lower-cost rotary axis. Large through hole facilitates integration with other stages and utilities. Stiffness, accuracy, and repeatability are greatly enhanced by the belt and tensioning mechanism.
- 4" through hole
- Optional ring encoder available
- Loads to 14,000N axial and 11,000 radial.
- Anodized aluminum construction with SS hardware
- Motor up, motor down and side mount configurations
- Stage top plate easily configured to your specifications
- Resolution to 0.4 arc-sec, repeatability to ±0.8 arc-sec
- Max speed at table to 1,019RPM dependant on resolution
- Resolution of 16 arc-sec and repeatability of ±40 arc-sec
- Geometric accuracy 2.5µ TIR (or better) at any point on stage
- Motor up, motor down and motor side formats, optional encoder
- Pre-loaded bearing set provides stiffness, accuracy, and long-life