ESS / ESH: 45 - 100 mm Extreme Environment Stepper Motors
Extreme Environment Stepper Motors
The phytron ESS stainless steel series is designed for the toughest environmental conditions. The ESS series consists of the motor sizes 45, 59, 80 and 100 with holding torques between 0.15 and 5.5 Nm.
The experience of more than 20 years phytron extreme environment stepper motor development results in reliable products for special requirements. Due to their construction, the ESS motors are specified for surface temperatures from –40 to +150 °C. The IP 67 protection class allows the ESS motors to operate under high air humidity, condensation and hoarfrost. Particularly in the maritime and in the chemical industry, in modified version also in the food and fish processing industry, the ESS series proves its enormous advantages.
- Stepper motors for the toughest environmental conditions e. g. in climatic chambers, in the maritime or chemical industry
- Stainless steel housing
- Temperature range from -40 to +150 °C
- Relative humidity up to 95 %
- Protection class IP 67, replaceable radial sealings
- Holding torques from 150 mNm to 5.5 Nm
- Diameters 45 to 100 mm
- Standard number of steps 200 (1,8°)
- Special design on demand: suitable for food industry – radiation resistant
- Standard sizes 45, 59, 80 and 100