Stepper motor driver with integrated power stage for SIMATIC ET 200®SP in coordination with Siemens
Controlling and driving stepper motors within a modular PLC system: The TM StepDrive technology guarantees a high-precision current adjustment and enables fine positioning up to 1/256 step (approx. 51,200 positions per revolution (0.0070°/step) with a 200 step motor).
- Stepper Motor controller with integrated power stage for SIMATIC ET 200®SP
- The TM StepDrive 1x24..48V/5A module successfully completed the system compliance test performed by Siemens.
- Suitable for bipolar control of 2 phase stepper motors with 4-,(6-) or 8 lead wiring
- 5 APEAK Phase current with 100 mA adjustable increments
- Power supply from 24 to 48 VDC
- up to 1/256 microstep
- Physical resolution: approx. 51,200 positions per revolution (0.0070°/step). An encoder with a counter should be considered for micro positioning.
- Maximum step frequency: 250,000 steps/sec
- three digital inputs for limit and reference switches
- Diagnostic LEDs (collective error, power supply, deactivation, digital input, motoris running)
- two operating modes: positioning and technology object mode
- two connection types: power stge and indexer
- Online controller parameterising and diagnostic
- Programming via STEP®7, TIA Portal® (from version V15) or via GSD(ML) file
- Operating temperature: 0 to +60 °C
- Short-circuit-proof, overload-protected
- Approval: CE
Important: the configuration files are not down-compatible.
SIMATIC®, ET 200®SP, STEP®7 and TIA Portal® are trade marks of the Siemens AG.
For details on this unit please contact: email@example.com