Housed Intelligent Stepper Drives
A Housed Intelligent Stepper Drive is an electronic device used in automation systems to control stepper motors. It is a compact unit that contains a microprocessor, motor driver circuitry, and other necessary components for driving stepper motors.
The benefits of using a Housed Intelligent Stepper Drive are:
- Precise motion control: Housed Intelligent Stepper Drives offer accurate control of stepper motors, which makes them suitable for applications that require precise positioning and motion control.
- Reduced wiring complexity: These drives reduce wiring complexity since they can control the stepper motor using a single cable, unlike other drives that require separate wiring for control signals, power, and communication.
- High torque at low speeds: Stepper motors controlled by a Housed Intelligent Stepper Drive can produce high torque at low speeds, making them ideal for applications where high accuracy and low-speed operation are required.
- Easy integration: Housed Intelligent Stepper Drives are easy to integrate into automation systems since they come with pre-configured settings that can be easily adjusted using software.
- Cost-effective: Housed Intelligent Stepper Drives are cost-effective solutions for automation systems since they eliminate the need for additional components and wiring.
- Robust design: Housed Intelligent Stepper Drives have a robust design that can withstand harsh environmental conditions and operate in a wide range of temperatures, making them suitable for industrial applications.
Overall, a Housed Intelligent Stepper Drive is an efficient and effective solution for driving stepper motors in automation systems, providing precise control, reduced wiring complexity, high torque at low speeds, and easy integration at a reasonable cost
Mclennan stock, design and supply a variety of housed stepper motors. These can incorporate a range of different style drives; ranging from the simple clock and direction types, to the more complex standalone programmable types, which allow you to accurately position a stepper motor over a variety of protocols. These can also be supplied as part of a complete stepper system - Motion controller, drives, I/O, PSU all in one neat package.
If you are interested or would like any advice/help in choosing the right integrated motor for your application, please pick up the phone or email us and we will be happy to help!
Phytron‘s SLS housings are for up to 8 ZMX+ or 4 MSX stepper motor power stages with power supply. Besides the standard designs we also offer individually ...View product
Introducing Mclennans SIMSTEP M2 Single Axis Stepper Motor Drive + Controller Package – The Ultimate in Precision Control Discover the epitome of prec...View product
The SimStep integrated stepper motor controller provides a cost effective solution to a wide range of applications that require accurate manipulation of the...View product
The MCC-2 LIN, phytron´s freely programmable dual axis stepper motor controller, is a compact stand-alone unit (CPU, Indexer and power stage) for 2 phase ste...View product
The MCC-2, phytron´s freely programmable dual axis stepper motor controller, is a compact stand-alone unit (CPU, Indexer and power stage) for 2 phase stepper...View product
The intelligent motion controllers OMC and TMC are small, simple and compact stepper motor control units for 2-phase stepper motors up to 9 APEAK phase cu...View product
The phyMOTION: free programmable multi-axes motion controller integrates high performance drive capabilities (multi-axes synchronisation and interpolation) w...View product
The MCC-1, phytron‘s freely programmable dual axis stepper motor controller, is a compact stand-alone unit for 2 phase stepper motors providing up to 3.5 A P...View product